It is about anything you want.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's all about Salvation

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51 Re: It's all about Salvation on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:13 am

HI ^__^
Magandang topic . ok po marami po akong natutunan. kasi pinapakita rito sa topic na si God lang ang ating super hero , taga pag bantay ng lahat at wala na pung ibang tagapag ligtas kung di si God lang . Binigay niya ang kanyang buhay para sa atin guys kaya basahin natin ng paulit ulit.  salamat po  Smile

View user profile

52 Re: It's all about Salvation on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:37 am

Jesus is our Savior! Smile

View user profile

53 Re: It's all about Salvation on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:54 am

Mrs. Repalda wrote:What if people believe in God but still can't avoid making sins? Is he/she have a chance of salvation?
We are all sinners, it is are nature but even you are believed in God but you don't have true relation with Him you are still unsaved.. But even you are a sinner but you choose (Freewill) to be with Him, you need to repent all your sins and accept Him as your Lord and personal savior, you will be save!

View user profile http://askbrunodars.legendaryclub.com

54 Re: It's all about Salvation on Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:27 pm

Jesus is everything but why others don't believe in our GOD Sad

View user profile

55 Re: It's all about Salvation on Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:30 pm

jetjetpalpal wrote:Jesus is everything but why others don't believe in our GOD Sad
Because of their freewill, they are free to choose to believe in God or not.

View user profile http://askbrunodars.legendaryclub.com

56 Re: It's all about Salvation on Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:32 pm

Through salvation our past has been forgiven..
our present is given meaning and our future is secured..

View user profile

57 Re: It's all about Salvation on Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:38 pm

Thank You ! for posting this ! Smile you have been use by the Lord by this .. Continue doing this and the Lord will surely bless you ! GodBless ! Very Happy

Mark 16:15
-And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

View user profile

58 Re: It's all about Salvation on Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:45 pm

Joana Mae Bitana wrote:Sir di ba po lahat tayo ay gustong makaligtas sa parating na araw ng paghuhukom kaya tayo ay pumapanig sa iba't ibang mga relihiyon. Ngunit alam din natin na may kanya kanyang kamalian ang bawat relihiyon. Ano po ba ang mas tamang gawin ang pumanig sa mga relihiyong nagkalat o huwag pumanig sa kahit ano man, pero maniwala at manalig tayo sa diyos at sundin ang mga utos nya?

Just remember that religion cannot save you. You need to accept Jesus Christ as your Savior and you need to have your personal relationship with Him. Smile

View user profile

59 Re: It's all about Salvation on Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:26 pm

Jesus Christ, indeed is our SAVIOR. I can't help myself crying every time I think about how he sacrificed himself just to save us from our sins..and how he, a GOD, transformed into human just to be with us... :'(

View user profile

60 Re: It's all about Salvation on Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:10 pm

Because of this forum I'am now more knowledgable about the works of God, who is Jesus and what's the salvation. Thank you for sharing it to us. Godbless! I love you

View user profile

61 Re: It's all about Salvation on Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:17 pm

this forum is worth reading for... it will serve as an instrument to share the gospel Smile continue this forum to give glory on HIS wonderful and powerful name

View user profile

62 Re: It's all about Salvation on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:07 pm

God is always with us maybe we never see him but his presence is in our minds,heart and soul .. so just believe in him Smile)

View user profile

63 Re: It's all about Salvation on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:25 pm

Dear all in faith, the way God operates in our lives is far different that we can imagine,sometimes we expect our prayers to be answered in a blink of an eye or like a magic but this is not how God workes,God is a perfect builder for instance God created man on the 6th day sould he not create man on the 1st it show that God is indeed good all the time he could not create man without any condition of living but created all the necessary supplements and then man, what happened to the king in this story is just a way of God showing his goodness even to those who do not believe,that´s why we must believe that he is good all the time for sure,
God bless you all.

View user profile

64 Re: It's all about Salvation on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:29 pm

While reading this blog post I was thinking God works in marvelous ways, in ways which we cannot understand! Many times we become anxious or frustrated when we dont see things happening in our own ways, but sometimes God doesnt allow it to be done in our own way because He knows that His own way is better than our own ways Smile

View user profile

65 Re: It's all about Salvation on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:39 pm

Yeah so many times we ask: “Where is God?!” when we are facing problems but whenever it seems that He left us -that’s when He is closer than we think and we all should always remember that when we fear that God is silent and we feel we need Him most , one thing Ive learned that we should remember- "the Teacher is the most quiet during a test..

View user profile

66 Re: It's all about Salvation on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:46 pm

Really love this forum Smile it is really worth reading for .. while I reading the recent posts .. there is really more thoughts comes in my mind .. I feel how God is good how God loves us Smile

View user profile

67 Re: It's all about Salvation on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:52 pm

AMEN! I love you

View user profile

68 Re: It's all about Salvation on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:04 pm

Amen to this. Truly, Jesus is alive. Keep the fire burning and continue spreading the word of God Smile

View user profile

69 Re: It's all about Salvation on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:07 pm

I Believe in God because he is the only reason why i exist in this world. If you think God does not exist, ask yourself FIRST if why you are here? Very Happy AMEN!

View user profile

70 Re: It's all about Salvation on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:17 pm

Jesus is the real Messiah. he is the king of kings the lord of lords and the hero of the heroes. Smile Thank you for sharing your blog! God bless you always. Smile

View user profile

71 Re: It's all about Salvation on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:19 pm

Amen to this forum Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile God is good all the time Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

View user profile

72 Re: It's all about Salvation on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:40 pm

very nice lesson given to this blog , it served to remind again forget exactly what we should do , should render life , and we should appreciate . Yes there are some lessons to be practiced but if you think about it , it is not enough because there are more beneficial to do .

View user profile

73 Faith on Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:15 pm

I know that there is a special reason why we are facing what ever situation we are now, all we have to do is to continue building our faith to our creator, He made us for one special reason and its up to us to believe in his word and glorify his name.. God Bless po.. XD

View user profile

74 Re: It's all about Salvation on Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:23 pm

Merong po akong Maikling Kwento pwede po ba? Smile

View user profile

75 Re: It's all about Salvation on Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:10 pm

napakasarap sa pakiramdam kapag kasama mo ang diyos sa puso at maging siya ang gabay ng buhay mo sa dami ng mga palatandaan na mahal ka niya tao ka pa din na nagkakamali at paulit ulit na humihingi ng kapatawaran sa mga kasalanan mo, pero paulit ulit mo lang sinasaktan ang panginoon mo? Kung sakaling tanungin ka sir o kung sino man sa atin sa tingin ba naten sa darating na panahon handa na ba talaga tayong humarap sa kanya, dahil darating at darating ang araw na yun.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum